Steve.Kristi.Karson.Kaydance


Sunday, June 26, 2011

It's Been a While...

In fact a very long while!!


I wish that I could say we've been on a nice, relaxing, exotic vacation. A Daiquiri in one hand and the sound of waves crashing..... AWWW.... but we haven't!!


In the past 8 months we.....


**WARNING** Be prepared for an overload of pictures!!!


Spent our August evenings at the School playing.



This girl LOVES the swings!!









Our first broken bone!!
The trampoline was taken down as soon as we got home from the hospital.

She didn't hesitate at all when they asked what color cast she wanted. PINK!! She was so proud of that thing!!
Yes, we do have the trampoline set up this year. She's been asking for it since the week after we took it down!!



My Mom, Aunt Mary and I went to Witches Night Out in October at Gardner Village. Fun but WAY too many people!!



We also went for Breakfast with The Witches.

I think we might have to make it a Tradition!



ARGH Matey!! Halloween 2010


This is the first year I've dressed up with the kids. It was a lot of fun!! Now we just need to work on Steve!!





Such a fun night out for the Family. Our BFF's gave us a carriage ride to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. We were cuddled up enjoying the lights.


**Thanks Cassidys'**






Christmas Eve


Karson really did feel the way he looks... not too good!



Happy New Year!!


I really hope she gets over her obsession with wine glasses!! Also, that she'll start wearing more then just panties!!





The kids had so much fun at the Kids Expo. There were a ton of different activities for them to do. They played in bounce houses, had treats, got their faces painted, Kaydance got her hair done and they got to enjoy it all with their cute cousins!!



In April the kids and I went to Terahzona (Arizona) to visit Shalene and Terah. We had so so much FUN!! We were busy doing stuff everyday.



She's so SASSY!!



At the Phoenix Zoo we fed the Giraffes...



Kaydance, Karson and Terah rode a Camel...






and took a ride on a Big Green Tractor!!!





So Cute!! Dancing at the Yummy Mexican Restaurant.



Phoenix Wet N' Wild.... I LOVE water parks!!!






Karson was totally outnumbered by all of us Girls!!


Thanks Shalene and Terah. We had a FABULOUS time!!






We Moved!! Hopefully our game plan will work out and we'll be back on Adventure Way next year.


Snow in April... UGH!!



Karson's class had a Hoedown. He was right in his element as you can see from the giant grin on his face!! I can't believe my little man is going to be in 1st grade...TEARS!!!



Quality Bonding Time... He is his Dad's boy for sure!! Steve has been super busy with lots of yard work. Poor guy does it all day and then comes home and does more. He's such a hard worker and Karson loves to help him.







We're enjoying the warm summer evenings. It's hard for us to be in bed before 10. It's nice to play outside. Yes, we know it's summer but I think she's making a fashion statement with the boots!! ha ha



Had to post this. She looks like TROUBLE!! She for sure gets into more then Karson ever did but we still LOVE her to pieces!!



I am so in LOVE with these two. Their smiles make me happy!!


The whining and crying doesn't do it for me!!







NOW.... I'm going to attempt to keep this thing updated again. I really enjoy doing it but finding the time is the problem. Working and kids pretty much occupy every waking minute of my day. If I had a couple more hours everyday I feel like I could get so much more done. It's probably not true but I'll keep thinking it.








Still to come... Craft projects and Before & Afters of all of the yard work Steve's been busy doing.








LIFE IS GOOD

No comments: