Steve.Kristi.Karson.Kaydance


Thursday, June 30, 2011

I am in LOVE with the 4th of July!!


There is always so much to and it's warm. All the red, white and blue makes me happy!!


I totally want to make this. So cute!!



This is so fun and patriotic!!




Edible Firecrackers




Cute and easy... It's beans.




Might have to make these with the kids. They love Jello!!




I've really been wanting Strawberry Shortcake lately. This is perfect for a party!!




So fun for a party decoration.




Cute setup... I'm loving the white chocolate covered strawberries with blue sprinkles.




Maybe I'm hungry since most of my pictures are FOOD!! I love it all. Now if I had a place to put out my decor there would be more of those pictures.








I'm so so Excited for this weekend. Lots of fun things to do. And what's better then...








Sunshine*Parades*Family*BBQ's*Friends*Junk food*Fireworks








???








That's right, NOTHING!!












Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy the time with friends and family.






No comments: