Steve.Kristi.Karson.Kaydance


Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Squeezing the last little bit out of SUMMER!

Sadly, summer is coming to an end. I don't want summer to be over but on another note I am super excited for Utes Football season. Yea!!!

The kids, my mom and I went to Cowabunga Bay. We've really wanted to go and I found tickets for half price so we did it. Karson LOVED it! He has asked me several times when we can go again. The slides were just his size. He was tall enough to go down all of them by himself (he didn't though).
Kaydance on the other hand does not like to get water in her face. I took her down one of the slides and she cried the whole time. She must be related to my mom!! My mom doesn't get in the water much when we go swimming. She usually leaves looking the same as when she got there - except for this day. So funny! They have 2 big buckets and a million little buckets (little exaggeration) that dump water periodically. She came over to take a picture of the kids and I going down the slide and she was getting wet so as soon as we got to the bottom she wanted to take the camera back to our chairs. She was doing a swift walk back and BAM she walked right into the big bucket of water. She didn't even know what to do with herself. She was gasping for air like she was drowning. I just laughed! I quickly remembered that she still had my camera that was sopping wet! All I could think was please please please not another camera ruined. That would only be 3 in the last year (Dang it!). I took the camera and ran back to dry it off. Good news.. the camera is fine and she didn't drown!! ;)

Kaydance really liked floating (like this) in the shallow part.











Time to go home.
Just for anyone curious.. Cowabunga Bay was a lot of fun. The slides weren't anything too fast or scary but perfect for Karson. We all enjoyed the Lazy River. It wasn't really that big but it was relaxing. The park is small but I actually liked that better. It made it a lot easier to keep track of Karson. We'll go back again (with discount tickets). A half day would have been perfect for us.
Love, Me

No comments: